Save the date!
Happy Hour Salon: “Producing Political and Legal Knowledge Through Cross-Disciplinary Engagements”
When: Wednesday, December 3, 6-8 pm.
Where:Busboys & Poets, 14th and V location, 2021 14th St NW
How to get there: Metro: U Street/African American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo station
Networking, drinks, appetizers, and an inter-disciplinary panel about how ethnographic knowledge is used and understood beyond anthropology, especially in policy, law, and politics.
- Clara Han, Associate Professor of Anthropology, Johns Hopkins University
- Susan F. Hirsch, Professor of Conflict Resolution and Anthropology, George Mason University
- Steven Livingston, Professor of Media and Public Affairs and International Affairs, The George Washington University
- Helena Silverstein, Program Officer, Law and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation
- Jon B. Gould, Program Officer, Law and Social Sciences, National Science Foundation
Please RSVP to email@example.com